The nights of July 16, 17, 18, 19 are included with the conference package. Additional hotel room rates at $400 per night will be amortized on a daily average rate over the entire length of your stay. (Example: 3 additional nights at $400 per night equals $1200 divided by 7 nights = $171.42 daily average cost).
A maximum of four (4) people are allowed in each room. Note: There is an additional charge of $50 per person age 12 and over for the 3rd and 4th persons.
1. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.
2. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
3. JIB-NFA cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from JIB-NFA and the conference coordinator (Registration@umeproductions.com).
4. Four Nights accommodation costs are included in the conference registration fee. All additional nights will be charged accordingly to each registrant upon check-out on the confirmation page. If you plan to attend the Golf Tournament on July 16, 2018, you will need to add an additional night for July 15.
1. Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing to JIB-NFA Conference Registration Office, 1482 Glencrest Drive, San Marcos, CA 92078 or by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference registrations cancelled on or before May 1, 2018 will be entitled to a full refund minus an administrative charge of $75. Registrations cancelled after May 1, 2018 will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
4. All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months or 60 days.
1. The Conference program is subject to change.
2. Attendance and participation at the JIB-NFA Franchise Conference is limited to JIB-NFA members and their invited guests, subject to approval by the JIB-NFA.
3. All JIB-NFA attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept in the JIB-NFA database, which will only be used by JIB-NFA. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. Unless the Registration Office has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses will be included on the website for download after the conference.
3. The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future JIB-NFA events.
JIB-NFA.org, Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
Our conference package includes a 4-night stay. Package nights are not able to shift to alternate dates. Hotel package dates are SET dates of July 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2018. Should you wish to extend your time in the Bahamas before or after these dates, additional hotel nights are available at discounted rates.
Please do not contact the hotel regarding your hotel reservation or stay, as they will direct you to our conference reservations team. Reservations are made when you register for the conference.
$400 per night
Up to 2 days prior and 2 days after the conference
Subject to availability
Book your additional room nights when you register for the conference